Supported architecture are amd64 and arm64.
Vulture and all its features are fully working on arm64 but we do not provide image for the moment.
HardenedBSD Installers - amd64
We provide a non-modified version of HardeneBSD from The VultureProject Mirror. Servers are located in France and we have very good throughput !
Feel free to download and let us know if you encounter any issue.
Note : The update frequency is left to the discretion of the Vulture Team. Nightly builds are beeing tested but not deployed yet. If you need up-to-date HardenedBSD installers and kernels, please go to the official HardenedBSD mirrors.
Virtual images for VultureOS - amd64
You can download amd64 Vulture's virtual images from The VultureProject Mirror.
Following disk images are provided :
- vmdk - Virtual Machine Disk
- vhd - Dynamic Virtual Hard Disk, version 1 (Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012R2 and 2012)
- vhdf - Fixed Virtual Hard Disk (Microsoft AZURE & Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 and later versions only)
- vhdx - Dynamic Virtual Hard Disk, version 2 (Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 and later versions only)
- raw - Raw Disk
- qcow2 - QEMU Copy-On-Write, version 2
Physical Servers - amd64 and arm64
Vulture will run on any physical device supported by HardenedBSD.
For ARM64 devices, Vulture has been certified on :
- Raspbery Pi 4
- RockPro 64
- Khadas Edge-V
Please refer to Deployment guidelines
Virtual images for VultureOS rely on cloud-init. You should be able to install Vulture via Cloud-Init using the available images.
AMI support is in progress